I don't know about you, but I like all my decor to be anything but traditional. So it's no different for my Thanksgiving table this year. I want something that reflects me and my husband, Chris, and our tastes - something unique, creative, funky, unexepcted, special, and a little bit left of center if you know what I mean. This is our first year to not go home to Kansas or Mississippi for Thanksgiving, and we are having TWO "Friends-Givings"! So Chris has been practicing frying turkeys, and I have been hunting for the perfect look to do for our table design. Check out my top looks I came up with and how to DIY them or where to buy them.
BOHEMIAN BLUE & ORANGE:
1. Table Settings via Anthropologie.
2. Table Settings via Anthropologie.
3. “Leaf Garland” DIY via Garland of Grace.
4. Silverware tied with orange velvet ribbon via Style Me Pretty.
5. “Foraged Fall Centerpiece” DIY via Honey of a Thousand Flowers for Once Wed.
6. “Feather & Cornhusk Votives” DIY via Midwest Living.
7. “River Rock Place Cards Holder” DIY via Joy Thigpen for Once Wed.
8. “Naturalist Dome” DIY via Martha Stewart.
CHIC BLACK & GOLD
1. Outdoor Table Scene via Style Me Pretty.
2. Outdoor Table Scene via Style Me Pretty.
3. Washi Tape Candles DIY via Julep.
4. “Doma Serving Set” via Anthropologie.
5. “Gold Mugs” DIY via Garland and Grace.
6. “DIY Gilded Gold Votives” kit via Darby Smart.
7. “Outdoor Fall Arrangement” DIY via Martha Stewart.
8. “Chalkboard Table Runner” via Anthropologie.
RICHLY HUED PRODUCE
1. “Quick & Easy Autumnal Centerpiece” DIY by Karin Lidbeck via The Daily Basics.
2. “Sqaush Blossoms” DIY via Better Homes & Gardens.
3. “Turnip Votive Holder” DIY via Martha Stewart.
4. “Vegetable Thanksgiving Table” via Martha Stewart.
5. “Cabbage Filled Centerpiece” DIY via Better Homes & Gardens.
6. “Squash Bowling” DIY via Martha Stewart.
7. “Gourd and Red Sunflowers Centerpiece” DIY via Better Homes & Gardens.
8. “Gourd Vases” DIY via Midwest Living.
FALL FOLIAGE & PLAID:
1. “Simpple Leaves” via Midwest Living.
2. “Fall Picnic” via The Marion House Book
3. “Flaming Foliage Candleholders” via Martha Stewart.
4. “Leaf Animals” DIY via Handmade Charlotte.
5. “Wax Leaves Mobile” via Fun Family Crafts.
6. “Infinity Textured Plaid Scarf” DIY via Sincerely Kinsey.
7. “Wooden Fall Leaves” via Paper Source.
8. “Autumn Leaf Bowl” via Hello Lucky.
9. “Fall Leaves Table” via Shelterness.
10. “Red Leaves in Blue Vases” via Better Homes & Gardens.
Get the look with these “Autumn Plaid” napkins & placemats from Williams Sonoma, this super affordable Fall Plaid Tablecloth from Kohl’s, this Autumn Bunting from Etsy, or take your Thanksgiving Soiree outdoors with these Plaid Throws from Ballard Designs.
1. “Moss Pot” DIY via Once Wed.
2. “Woodland Cheese Board” via Anthropologie.
3. “Woodland Candle Holder” via Martha Stewart.
4. “Pie Box Kits” via Alamodo on Etsy.
5. Antler place setting via Lauren Weems for Camp Makery. Votives from Terrain, glasses from Anthropologie, plates & napkins from Crate & Barrel.
6. “Culvery Serving Set” via Anthropologie.
7. “Molten Wood Napkin Rings” via Anthropologie.
8. Feather Place Setting via Gin and Bird.
1. Neutral Table Design via Shelterness. Bring this look to life with this gorgeous set of white Birch Candles on clearance from Wold Market and this Fresh Antique Serving set from Anthropologie.
2. “Leftovers Labels” Free Downloadable Printable via Julie Manwaring for Oh Happy Day.
3. “White Pumpkin Wreath Centerpiece” DIY via Better Homes & Gardens.
4. “Autumn Harvest Garland” via Amanda Hofmann Designs on Etsy.
5. “Fall Table Cider” and “Apple Candle” DIYs via Dreamy Whites.
6. “Fall Harvest Arrangment” DIY via The Daily Basics.
What are your favorite ways to make your Thanksgiving table unique and creative? Send us ideas and photos of your table-scape from this thanksgiving to firstname.lastname@example.org!